C.O.L.A.C. (College of Love and Charity)
Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University was founded as the State Normal College for Colored Students, and on October 3, 1887, it began classes with fifteen students and two instructors. Today, FAMU, as it has become affectionately known, is the premiere school among historically black colleges and universities. Prominently located on the highest hill in Florida’s capital city of Tallahassee, Florida A&M University remains the only historically black university in the eleven member State University System of Florida.
The Venom Continues
*Portions of this product’s sales will go towards the 3rd annual Inspire(d) Scholarship awarded to one FAMU male devoted to becoming a teacher and raising the 2% of black men within the classroom.
About the Champion Hoodie and Crewneck:
- 9.0 oz. 50% Cotton/ 50% Polyester.
- athletic-hoodies closure
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Made with recycled polyester fibers from plastic bottles
- Durable cover stitching throughout
- Set-in sleeves and front pouch pocket
- Heavy rib knit waistband and cuff